Over the past 8 years I have tried all sorts of ways to keep them clean and I think I have finally found the product that does that for me.
It is the Bissell Vac and Steam Machine. This amazing suel action machine vacuums and steam cleans either independently or at the same time. It means that I have done away with my vacuum and steam cleaner downstairs (which I gave to my brother in law).
What I like:
- You can either vacuum or steam clean or do both
- It is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- The handle is adjustable great for a home with people of different heights and for getting the kids involved.
- You need no chemicals
- The pads are washable and reusable
- It comes with a two year guarantee
- It warms up fast (within 30 seconds) so no long wait to start cleaning
- It costs under £100
- It is space saving. No need for a separate vacuum, steam cleaner or mop.
I wasn't keen:
- You only get two pads with the machine. I use my daily and find washing them so frequently a chore
- I wish the cable had been a little longer
The proof is in the pudding as they say and I have used this machine daily. It is easy to store, simple and effective to use and even the boys can use it. It has made a real difference to our home, we have more space in the understairs cupboard and I feel it is great value for money. Not only it is space saving, but it is time saving too as I can do the vacuuming and the steaming at the same time and know that the floor is sanitised too.
Thanks to Bissell I have a Bissell Vac and Steam Machine to giveaway to a reader of A Thrifty Mum.
a Rafflecopter giveaway