However I thought it was high time I set an annual plan, in addition to my seasonal manifesto's
So for 2014 my financial word of the year is Prudence
We also have some debt that we need to pay off before moving forward with this work.
So I plan to:
- Declutter and continue to sell things we no longer need or want.
- To only buy things we need.
- To think twice about whether we need something.
- To continue meal planning and reducing food waste
- Look for new ways to bring additional income into the house.
- To use up what we already have. I will not stockpile. Specifically I will not buy anymore fabric until I use up my stash or sell it.