Barclaycard Freedom Reward Card asked me to take their 60 second survey to see what shopping tribe I was part off.
I am a Bargain Hunter Gatherer:
You're an expert at collecting the best tools, voucher codes and loyalty cards to make your budget go as far as possible, week in, week out. While the kids are doing their homework, you're doing yours - grabbing the best savings for your family. Key facts about you:
- You're most likely to be female, married or living with your partner and living in the north of the UK.
- You lot are busy. Two thirds of you cleverly juggle your home, work and financial life.
- You're not easily tempted by big discounts, only 35% of you have ever bought a non-essential item you didn't need because of a special offer.
- Home really is where the heart is - 42% of you selflessly save your loyalty card points up for treats for the family.
- You're certainly not one to rush into Christmas shopping. You'll bide your time and wait until the right price comes up - meaning you'll likely strike the final week before Christmas.
- Bargain hunting's in your blood. Once you smell a bargain, the hunt is on - two thirds of you regularly shop around different stores and websites to get the best deal before settling on a purchase.
This is a pretty accurate description of me.
I have a £60 Amazon Voucher to giveway to a lucky Thrifty Mum Reader who takes the survey and comes back and tells me which shopping tribe they belong to and if they agree with the result..
Entry is by the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway