- Keep heat in your home by adding a door curtain to your front door. You can line it with a cheap fleece blanket rather than buying expensive thermal lined curtains.
- Use a draft excluder at the bottom of your door.
- Make sure your letter box has draft excluders installed. We just changed ours at the cost of £5 and it has made a really big difference.
- Use all those charity bags you get through the door to line bin's throughout the house!
- Installed LED bulbs in your lights. Lights in hallways are often on for longer than any other within the house.
Previous posts in this series include: