So I am sharing with you my favorite free things to do with kids this Autumn.
- Go jumping in piles of leaves. Crisp dry leaves are best. Whilst you are there why not collect some of the different coloured leaves that you can see to preserve at home.
- Go on a woodland walk and treasure hunt
- Go on a bike or scooter ride.
- Go to the park after school. Take a small flask of hot chocolate so that you can all warm up.
- Go collecting conkers and then learn how to play conkers. You can even create your own trophy.
- Make a nature display with treasure collected on your walks
- Fly a kite
- Make leaf and bark rubbings or print with leaves you have collected
- Make apple prints
- Go on a leaf hunt.
What are your favorite free activities for this season?