Tesco are introducing a new way to buy wine Tesco Wine Co-Buys. Putting it very simply the more people buy the cheaper it becomes. But even better the person that introduces the most other people to a co-buy gets their wine for free!
Want to know more, well this short video explains it really well.
MadDad has a real eye for a nice red wine. He doesn't have many vices, but does love the occasional red. So this is something that really appealed to him.
The key points are:
- The more people that join in the co-buy the cheaper the price will be
- Co-buys only last for a limited period, so make sure that you sign up for alerts and share the information.
- The person that introduces the most buyers has the chance to get their wine for free
- Can not see the right wine for you, then suggest one for Tesco to source
- There is a £1 refundable joining fee to confirm your age
Everyone loves a bargain and in this cash strapped time affordable luxuries are often what gets people from one week to the next. There really is nothing to lose as you get your £1 joining fee back off your first purchase. As Tesco say, every little helps!
Disclosure: I am a Tesco Wine Brands ambassador