Whilst Maxi and I are having fun in Orlando, MadDad and Mini will be doing some father and son bonding and trying to have fun on a budget.
They have quite a few low and no spend days planned including:
- A trip to the beach and woods for tree climbing den making and fire making and even perhaps cooking some sausages weather permitting.
- A trip to the local museum on the day that they have an organised craft activity and a warm picnic. We have a food flask which we can use for soup, hotdogs or even beans and sausages and it is wonderful to use in the winter months.
- Taking the car to the garage to be repaired and a trip back on the train, which will be an adventure for them both!
- A visit to the farm (FIL is a dairy farmer)
- Trip to the National Railway Museum in York.
What are your favorite low or no spend trips for the holidays?