I had seen these lanterns at both Planet Penny and Tales from a Happy Home and have been wanting to make some for our house too, but always find other uses for the jars.
However, I finally managed to save two jars to make my own tonight.
You will need:
- Jars (one was a pickle jar and the other a jam jar)
- Lace, this was from my mum's stash, so it is nice to use it
- Sheet music (I found a free printable online and have it and others saved on my Pinterest account)
- Double sided tape
- As it is nearly Christmas I decided to use a festive theme and printed out silent night sheet music and cut it to size.
- I then added a strip of double sided tape to each end and attached it to the jar.
- I then tied a ribbon round the top of the jar.
- I used double sided tape at the ends of the lace too.
I have lots of season ideas to make more tea-light holders. Hmm I have better start eating more jam or pickles!