Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Know the signs

You might not know but 17 years ago me and MadDad nearly died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning   We were spending our first winder in our new home and both came down with really what were thought were really horrible colds.  We were both dizzy, had headaches, It was so bad that I begged the local GP to come out and see us.

She was so concerned with my cough (it turns out I had pneumonia and it was unconnected) that she sent us straight to the hospital.  Whilst we were in the hospital the headache got better and MadDad mentioned this to my Dad on the phone.  Now my Pop's was an engineer and knew his stuff and told him to turn the boiler off and call an engineer,

We were very, very lucky indeed.  So Please take a look at the attached infographic and if you do not have one consider getting a carbon Monoxide alarm, as your smoke alarm does not protect you from this deadly gas.


3 comments:

  1. Hi mates, its impressive paragraph regarding educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.
    Feel free to visit my website remove acne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin
    that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Appreciate it!

    My web-site; michael kors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on
    just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?



    Here is my page ... michael kors perfumes

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will try to respond to all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...