I make a manifesto each season and I thought that it was high time that I made some personal financial ones too.
- Continue to make out meals from scratch and as frugally as possible by meal planning
- Make sure that I reduce the amount of waste that we throw out, both food and packaging
- To use the library instead of buying books
- To start make a planting plan for our raised beds in the garden
- To start decluttering the house, with a box for bin, charity and sell and make sure I sell the items.
I would love to hear your manifesto for the winter season.
Please leave a link in the comments below.